Friday 30 August 2013

If Only For Tonight.....

Today has been a really stressful day.... I really just want it to be bedtime already so anyway I am trying to relax by blogging. I been thinking long and hard, and well I think its time for me to hang up my runway modelling shoes! I guess its offical now. I have done everything I want to for now, who knows what the future brings though, But I am going to be staying a little shorter for a while now :) Anyways Today Finesmith's Bye Bye Summer Hunt started and Blush Skins is offering you this beautful skin called Bessie in 4 different tones for only 50L. I love how fierce and fresh this skin is, I am wearing the Tan but every tone is just as beautiful. Also for this post I am bringing you more amazingness from 24 Event! Liv Glam have this sexy dress at the event and Chez Moi have this mag and vase in a set for sale there, so much amazing things, hurry though because the event ends every soon. Oh and look I got my BAX boots!!! Woots!
Skin also Blogged at: Blush Skins

Want Theese Items: 
Skin: Bessie from Blush Skins (Bye Bye Summer Hunt Item)
Dress: Sexual Healing Dress from Liv Glam (24 Event Item)
Boots: Regency from BAX
Jewels: Shameless and Heartology Bracelets from Finesmith
Make Up: Catliner 009 from CStar
Hair: Divinity in Red from Vanity Hair
Props: Chez Moi (24 Event)

No comments:

Post a Comment