Saturday 17 August 2013

Its getting dark in this heart of mine....

So I wasnt really planning on Blogging this weekend but I guess it just happened when yesterday Zalyn showed me this new Jacket that was only Realesed Today at VoguE. I really really love every single color but this is my fav! I feel so Biker Chic. I matched it with a pair of Matreya leggings I been dying to wear! I love thoose sexy zippers on my thighs while I kept my hair calm but sleek with my favourite hair from Emo-tions. It was previously at the Hair Fair but I love it so much I cannot stop wearing it! My Title is a little dark for this Blog, I guess I am still upset for someone walking out on me again but I am smiling and I have amazing other friends who will be there for me. Love them all especially all my CB's (Facebook Joke)
Hope you have a realxing weekend, be good!

Want Theese Items: 
Jacket: Tame Leather Jacket from VoguE
Hair: Romance from Emotions
Leggings: Leather Skinny Pants from Maitreya
Make Up: Catliner 009 and Lips 083 from CStar
Nails: B&W Nail Lacquer from Shake Up
Pose: Gravity Set from Wetcat

No comments:

Post a Comment