Sunday 25 August 2013

Dont Stop.....Just Because

Omg I have been sitting here for like 10 Mins....What to write! Do yo ever get that? When you dont know what to write or what to say? Today I guess my Title reflects me at the moment, I really have been in a Urgh mood Today! I needed to tell myself to make a effort! ROFL! I guess the good news is I managed to see a Real Life Friend today after Months of being back in Portsmouth. Was really nice to laugh again with someone I missed so much. Anyway... Moving on...Did you see Zaara has a sale? Yes I went there and got this cute Bikini! I fell in love as soon as I saw it and OMG! I adore! It isnt mesh or anything but omg I love the patterns, so Summer! As Summer is drawing to a close, I realise how much I am going to miss strutting my stuff Inworld In Bikini's! Have a beautiful Sunday/Monday where ever you are :*

Want Theese Items:
Bikini: Esha Bikini from Zaara
Jewels: Indra Bangles from Zaara
Hair: Candy from Truth Hair
Tattoo: Belly Buttom Tattoo from Dream Ink
Make Up: Double Eyeliner and Lara Lipstick from Shake Up and Catliner 009 from CStar
Pose: Modeller Set from WetCat

No comments:

Post a Comment