Sunday 4 August 2013

Love On Top....

I am one of thoose body concience people in RL, I hate displaying it all to strangers. So I guess this is why I really love this Bikini Set from Vero Modeo, I love the long cape, so you dont reveal too much but look at the bikini, how it barely covers my breast, so sexy. You know in this set I feel so superstar! I can imagine Beyonce walking across the beach in this. I added some pretty jewels from Finesmith. I love the Safari sets, I think they will be a hot fav for me! While I am on the subject of Finesmith have you joined the Muse yet? All details can be found here: Finesmith Blog. England is so so warm .... Runs to get my Bikini.....Damn why dont I look as sexy as my avi...*Sighs*. Have a beautiful Sunday.

Want Theese Items: 
Bikini: Zara Set from Vero Modeo
Hair: Lively from Lelutka
Make Up: Janire Lipstick from Shake Up
Jewels: Safari Necklace from Finesmith

No comments:

Post a Comment