Tuesday 27 August 2013

24: My Heart Is Caged.....

Today I became completely Inspired by this Bird Cage which is made by my good friend and owner of Jonhadez. I love theese cute bird cages, he has made 3 exclusive sets for the 24, this one is called Free Bird and they are so adorable! Honestly really worth every linden! While you are at the 24 Event you should so visit Wetcat aswell as her poses and prop's are amazing quality and there is something for everyone and any picture!
Also this week I have spent alot of time trying to finish decorating my home, and well I needed something at Ionic but while I was there I accidently walked into the clothes section and spotted this NEW dress! It was love at first sight! I have fallen in love with the beautiful flower print on thi mini dress mixed with my new Truth Hair I am loving my look for today! 
Limo: 24 Event

Want Theese Items: 
Hair: Mina in Ginger from Truth Hair
Dress: Emily Dress in Spring from Ionic
Make Up: Catliner 009 from CStar and Janire Lipstick from Shake Up
Nails: Pastel Colors from MUA (For Slink Hands)
Cage: Free Birds from Jonhadez
Pose: Female 1 from Wetcat

No comments:

Post a Comment