Friday 2 August 2013

HeartFelt Lies.......

And I see I'm wrong for you but we tried
You swear I'm hard to lay beside
If I was you I'd run from me most nights
Maybe I was meant to be left behind
Thundering circumstances beyond our control rumble in
Counting time by the lines 'round your eyes
As your gentle caress helps me forget
And I think it's time to say good night
Ron Pope - Heartfelt Lies

I dont want to talk about emotions Today, I just want to say someone disapointed me! You can try and be someone's friend but If they dont make a effort too its worthless and pointless. I am going to save all my energy and put it for all thoose beautiful people who know and love me. So Today look I am wearing a formal dress! Finally! Its been over a month and I am loving feeling all girly in this beautiful dress from BeloD which has a option to add a sparkling layer and Mesh! I love what Betty is doing with her products. Its one of the most beautiful stores especially known for her stunning bags! But she has now adding Poses and Dresses.  I added a beautiful headdress from Bliss Couture, Dont forget Bliss is having a huge closing Sale! Yes Bliss Couture is Closing :( Cries

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Estrella Dress in Grass from BeloD
Headdress: Lorielle Hat from Bliss Couture (Sale)
Jewels: Celeste Heirloom from Lazuri
Make Up: Gold Eyeshadow and Janire Lipstick from Shake Up also with Catliner 009 from CStar
Nails:Pastel Shimmer for Slink Hands from Oracle (Donna Flora Event)
Hair: Virginie from Truth
Pose: Wetcat

No comments:

Post a Comment