Friday 16 August 2013

We Fall Into The River

So Its been a few days since I last blogged and so much has happened within both worlds. England has decided it wants to well be England! It has been raining all day so what do I decide to do Today? Throw on a Bikini and forget how cold and ugly it is outside. Theese Bikini tops are part of the  Boho Collection  at Gizza Creations, coming in 5 different colors. What is there to not love about Giz Seorn! I mixed it with my all time favourite hair I own, Im not sure why I love this hair. I think because Its so laid back and shabby. Its over a year old but still I always turn to this hair. So I am actually working tommrow so my weekend wont be as fun but I wish you all a beautiful weekend... lets hope the Sun starts Shining where ever you are.

Want Theese Items:
Bikini Top: Bikini Bra in Floral Blue from Gizza
Jeans: Low Rise Skinny Jeans from Gizza
Jewels: Boho Set in Ocean from Gizza
Hair: Daisy Hair in Summertime from Lelutka
Make Up: Catliner 009 from CStar and Morocco Lips from BlackLiquid

No comments:

Post a Comment