Friday 9 August 2013

Just A Little Bit Too Into You....

Today has been really fun catching up with friends and looking for a cute place to take this picture, I found this beautiful Sim thanks to my Bestie Anthony Audran. I loved this instantly for a background because of the pigeons on the ground, it reminds me of England. As Pigeons are always everywhere, Pigeons or Seagulls. For Today's Post I decided to wear a beautiful dress from Zanze owned by the beautiful Zzoie Zee and Naila Summerwind. I love all their outfits but especailly the items which have a HUD to change the color. Like this dress here I can wear and style it in 4-6 different colors. I mixed it with some Vanity Hair and Finesmith and I became really happy with my outfit for the day.

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Lizette from Zanze
Hair: Tubular from Vanity Hair
Make Up: Janire Lipstick from Shake Up and Catliner 009 from CStar
Jewels: Kotar in Cream from Finesmith
Skin: Cindy Skin from Blush Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment