Tuesday 3 September 2013

Arcade: Turning Up The Heat

Well Its been a few days but I am freeeeeee! In Real Life I have been working so hard because well all thoose kiddies need School Shoes but now I am enjoying my 4 days off! Phew! So I didnt actually get into The Arcade but well only a neighbouring sim, I cheated! Anyways while I was there I picked up theese Fiece shades from LWL. Anty I know you are so crushing on my shades right? I so love the Rares but I wasnt lucky enough for them after 6 attempts! So another machine I was playing with was Exile and would it give me the Reds? Nope! So when a close friend IMed me later with the reds I was so so happy! Thank Youuuuuu.... I completed my look with my LBD from Zanze and some NEW jewels from Finesmith. Love Love Love!

Want Theese Items:
Glasses: Diva Glasses in Black from LWL (Arcade Item)
Hair:Just A Reason in Light Reds 4 from Exile (Arcade Item)
Dress: Ellysa Dress from Zanze
Jewels: Noya in Dark from Finesmith
Make Up: 084 Lips from CStar
Skin: Blush Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment