Thursday 8 August 2013

Dancing In The Dark....

 Well Today seems like one of thoose days where it seems like its the weekend. I keep thinking it's Saturday and panicing because I always have loads to do on Saturdays RL and SL. Anyway Today I decided I wanted to feel pretty and put on this beautiful jewelled gown from Finesmith. I love this gown and fell in love with it instantly, I also saw Zivaah Mix and Match it for a styling she did and it looked awesome. You get the necklace and a beautiful crown which I decided to not use as didnt look good with my hair. It really is beyond stunning. Also if you are intrested in joining Finesmith Muse 2014 where 5 beautiful models get crowned for each Muse contact me inworld and I would be happy to pass you the NC. Have a beautiful Week and keep that glitter flowing though your veins!

Want Theese Items: 
Outfit: Crystal in Gold from Finesmith
Jewels: Bracelet from the Maziar Set from Finemith
Hair: Boys will be Boys from Vanity Hair
Headdress: Rehana Hat from Bliss Couture (Sale Item)
Pose: WetCat

No comments:

Post a Comment