Tuesday 6 August 2013

LDF: If Walls Could Talk....

We're two shadows
Chasing rainbows
Behind closed windows
Behind closed doors
If walls could talk
Oooh... they would say I want you more
They would say
Hey...ever felt like this before?
That you'll always be the one for me
Celine Dion - If Walls Could Talk

Only 5 days left to shop at the LoveDonnaFlora Event! Dont forget to go check it out! Theres so many beautiful designers creating items for sale to help Squinternet Larnia. Lets all help this friend in need. All details found on LoveDonnaFlora Blog. So Today, see this beautiful  dress made by the ever so talented Bodza Blackadder, I love the elegance of this dress and the beautiful flowers caressing the centre of your bosy. So femine and so determind to turn heads I added some slink nails from Orc also for the LoveDonna Flora Event! So amazing I love this HUD. I completed the look with amazing Updo from Emotions and some DonnaFlora Jewels. 
So 2 amazing things today! Firstly I hit 20,000 hits on my blog! So Thank you for all your support and being my beautiful readers and Secondly Strawberry posted her Monday Meme yesterday do here I go!!

Monday Meme - Zodiac Challenge

1.What is your birthday and/or Zodiac sign? –MyBirthday is October 10th and I am a Libra
2. Do you believe in or follow astrology? – No really, I might read my Horoscope now and again but I dont follow or believe it.
3. Do you feel your sign’s attributes reflect who you are? – Yes and No! I like to be around people but I do not highly reply on them and sometimes I do enjoy my own space as plenty of people know. So sometimes I am a little boring. But I do enjoy making other people smile.
4. Have you ever been to a psychic or astrologer either in RL or in SL (are there any in SL?) No I havent and to be honest this really freaks me out. 
5.Do you read your horoscope daily and try to follow any advice, recommendations or warnings it may have for you that day? No I only read my horoscope if I am flicking though a magazine or something.
6.  Do you have very strong feelings about astrology, either negative or positive? No not really, Like I said I would read it, if I come across it But I dont really think it has a impact on my life.

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Shine of Hope dress from Living Imagination (LoveDonnaFlora Item)
Hair: Yeriak in Flames from Emotions
Nails: Pastel Shimer from Orc for Slink hands (LoveDonnaFlora Item)
Make Up: Purple Eyeshadow and Janire Lipstick from Shake Up and Catliner 009 from CStar
 Jewels: Pigalle from Donna Flora
Poses: Both from Posesion

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, sessie, and I'm thrilled to see the Love Donna Flora items blogged :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Thank You, I am happy to help <3

    ReplyDelete