Friday 17 May 2013

The Strong Will Never Fall.......

I have been listening to this song over and over today Des'ree - Kissing You. I was trying to remember why I loved it so much and then I saw on YouTube it is from Romeo and Juliet. Its from my favourite part in the movie, where Romeo is watching the fishes and catches Juliet's eye. This scene is the whole reason I believe in love at first sight. Anyway stop me chatting about love films, Today I am wearing a new dress from AD Creations which I adore, It comes in a selection of colors but I chose this red version, I love it because its everything I adore, the low neckline reavealing a little cleavage and its made from orignal mesh and comes with a shirt and legging choice. I added one of the hair's I have been looking at for days, this stunning hair from Vanity Hair, I love how formal it looks from the front but then you turn to the side and its really edgy, did I tell you how much I love the new tones of red at Vanity? Well I loveeeeeee! Enough Said. 

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Cla in Red from AD Creations
Hair: Diavolo in Warm Red from Vanity Hair
Jewels:  Desire Ring in Gold from Finesmith
Make Up: Lips Gloss in 084 from CStar
Skin: Cindy Skin in Tan Blackout from Blush Skins
Pose: Obsura Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment