Sunday 19 May 2013

Just Some Feeling....

"Some People feel the rain, Others just get Wet" - Bob Marley. I really love this quote, because I really am a feeler, so when I do get wet I have friends to lift me up. Today I decided to show a bit of skin in one of Vero Modeo's newest releases, part of their Bohemian Summer range. I loved this as I love Maxi skirts and I love the style of this set as its so casual and yet so sexy with the knotted top. I added some beautiful jewels from Finesmith, I love how Yula has some pieces which are really out of the ordinary. She pushes boundries and creates pieces of art. To finish the look I added a short curly updo from Emo-tions. Her styles take my breath away more and more each time. I really love my short perm :D And not to forget the pose, from Posesion. Have a beautiful week.

Want Theese Items: 
Outfit: Hippie Set Red from Vero Modeo
Jewels: Devil's Love in Copper from Finesmith
Hair: Cosmic in Flames from Emo-tions
Make Up: Lara Lipstick in Fawn from Shake Up
Pose: Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment