Wednesday 22 May 2013

Boom Boom...

I am naming this blog after an evening of YouTube video's laughing with friends Inworld. So I am smiling as I write this post, One of thoose friends is the desinger of Tattoo-Art, who made this beautiful Beidge and Black striped pants in mesh. I love them, they scream Fashion. Check them out on Marketplace: TattooArt. I added a crop sweater from ISON which I adore, Its perfect for this time of year, when the weather is more mild in the spring. I finished the look with some fierce hair from Lelutka called Dolce, I really love Lelutka for their big hair and red tones! Thank You Lelutka!!!!!

Want Theese Items: 
Pants: Mesh Skinny Pants B/W from TattooArt
Top: Draped Crop Tee from ISON
Hair: Dolce Hair in SummerTime from Lelutka
Shoes: Goshi Pumps in Black from MStyle
Jewels: Folieole in Black from Finesmith

No comments:

Post a Comment