Monday 13 May 2013

Ray Of Sunshine....

It has been a few days since I got to blogging, I have been working in Real Life and not finding much time between parties and friends in Second Life. When I was trying to style a 50's look I almost gave up, Im not a fan of Grease or anything, so I really stuggled but I ended up really loving this look. I started off with this poodle dress and glasses from Artilleri, I was trying to style cute but I tend to suck at styling cute, so I went to Vanity hair and got this amazing 50's style hair. I love how it looks in Red and  think I will be using lots and lots more. Have a beautful week :) Oh and thank you Sophie for the milkshake :DD

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Poodle Power in Green from Artilleri
Glasses: Greta Sunglasses in White from Artilleri
Gloves: Gloves from Luccy Dress Set from Purple Moon
Hair: Pin Up in Red from Vanity Hair
Make Up: Honeywest Eyeliner and Beauty Mark from Madrid Solo and Janire Lipstick in Shades of Red from Shake Up.
Pose: Haute Chic Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment