Sunday 5 May 2013

The Audran....

This post is dedicated to one of my best friends in my Second and Real Life! Best friends are rare to find but when you find them, you take them to your heart and never let go. This is how I feel about Sir Anthony Audran and he inspired me 500% for this post. Without him, I dont know how I would find the strength to get though some of my bad days so Thank You Anty! So if you know Anty, You will know he loves his shades! So I decided to put on some of the newest edgy shades from Chic Zafari. I love how they arent your normal shades, they are so edgy with the gold detailing. One item i did fall in love with was ths beautiful mesh jacket from Coco. I love Coco for their new mesh lines. Every item is amazing and the quality is out of this world wiith different sizes for easy fitting for any shape. I am enjoying a beautiful Sunday off work. Hope you are having a great weekend :)

Want Theese Items: 
Glasses: Gold Roses Elgance from Chic Zafari
Hair: Judith in Red from MA Designs (KMadd)
Jacket: Biker Jacket in Black from Coco
Top: Hotheaded outfit from Gizza
Leggings: Leather Leggings from ISON
Belt: Double Hole Belt from SEY
Jewels: Noir Ring from Finesmith
Tattoo: Zianna from Letis Tattoo
Make Up:083 Lips from CStar
Pose: Adle from WetCat

No comments:

Post a Comment