Wednesday 1 May 2013

A day for daydreaming......

Today is my rest day, as I think I endured too much sun yesterday, So I decided to throw on a beautiful Sundress from Purple Moon which is style change, It comes with a stylish HUD where there are lots of colors and styles you can choose from. What more could a girl want? 1 Dress.....So many different ways to wear it! Earlier this week I managed to get to Truth Hair where I picked up this loose pony tail for only 75L, I am not sure how long this Sale lasts but you should soooooo run there ASAP and take advantage. I just advise you to take your wallet with you or at least your partner's to buy you lots of pretty hair. I finished the look with some of my ever so blogged about lipstick from Shake Up and a beautiful summary ring from Zaara. 

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Meadow Maxi Dress from Purple Moon
Hair: Elisha in Marmalade from Truth Hair
Make Up: Lara Lipstick in Fawn from Shake Up.
Ring: Raga Oyster Ring from Zaara

No comments:

Post a Comment