Tuesday 21 May 2013

Amazing for a Minute.....

Today I am showing you one of the newest skins from 7 Deadly Skins, called Sloth in Skin Tone 2 which is a bare skin with cleavage and freckles. You can also get the Make Up Packs for the matching skin and the appliers if you use Lola's. The only thing I added was a lipstick from Shake Up. To go with the skin I am wearing a dress from Purple Moon avaliable at the Gyset Market at a reduced price. Its mesh and I love casual dresses like this especially as this can be styled in so many ways. To finish the look I added a hair I got from Truth Hair a few months ago but never really had he chance to wear it, So Today was the day and its so cute with the matching scarf with HUD to change colors. Have a beautiful Tuesday.

Want Theese Items: 
Skin: Sloth in Skin Tone 2 from 7 Deadly Skins.
Dress: Brandy Dress in Black/Brown from Purple Moon
Hair: Winter in Auburn from Truth Hair
Make Up: Lara Lipstick in fawn from Shake Up
Jewels: Heartology Bracelet from Finesmith
Pose: Acuario Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment