Wednesday 8 May 2013

Frozen Waves...

Oh Dear, How did this week go so quickly? I really dont know where the weeks or months are going. Today I bring you a beautiful new realese from Ghee only avaliable at Seasons of Couture. "Seasons of Couture, a seasonal couture collection which will bring the latest trends from the most successful real life runways, interpreted by the best Second Life designers under one roof!" Like them on Facebook for all latest Informaton - Seasons of Couture. This beautiful dress by Ghee was modelled by the stunning Bea in the opening of Seasons of Couture and blew me away. I love how Bea styled this stunning sexy mesh gown. I love all of Warm's creations and this isnt an exception. I added beautiful jewels made by the stunning Yula Finesmith. I have loved this set fro a long time. I love how the diamonds sparkle. They make any outfit stand out and are so edgy but so pretty all at the same time. The pose I am actually using is a mens pose from the successful MOH Hunt from Posesion.

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Geometic Dress from Ghee (Seasons of Couture Item)
Jewels: Asia from Finesmith
Hair: Adorable Hairbase in Orage Brune from Tuty's
Make Up: Lips 084 from CStar & Dramatic Wing from Action Cosmestics
Pose: Andromeda for Him from Posesion (MOH Hunt Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment