Friday 15 February 2013

When The Dream Ends.....

Well Im super excited but super sad because this was my last custom outfit made for Miss Virtual World represnting beautiful Ireland. I was very lucky to have such a good friend in Zalyn who made this beautiful Swimsuit for me. Our theme we were given was Siren so I really love the scales on the sarong and the scales tattoo's. I did feel like half human, half mermaid coming out the water in this deep blue swimwear. This is getting realesed tommrow so really you do need to run along to Vogue. I added a stunning hair from Lelutka which gives the I just came out the water combed back look. Mixed with some jewels from Dona Flora which the gems were texture change and also fitted the theme perfectally called SeaQueen I knew they were the ones mixed with Chop Zuey bangles. Thank You to everyone involved in the Miss Virtual World Organisation. You really do make alot of dreams come true and Congrats to Miss Starline who is now Miss Virtual World 2013! Thank You to Rabia Baxton who took this amazing shot for me. You have made me pictures I will remember forever! Visit her stream -Rabia's Stream. Have a fab weekend :)))))

Want Theese Items: 
Swimwear: Merlin from Vogue
Shoes: Illusion in Brown from NCore
Jewels:SeaQueen Necklace & Ring from Donna Flora and Istanbul Bangles from Chop Zuey (Old Group Gift)
Hair: Lana Hair in Rita from Lelutka
Make Up: Parisian Eyeshadow in Bleu from Madrid Solo and Lara Lipstick in Fawn from Shake Up

No comments:

Post a Comment