Thursday 7 February 2013

Something New....

What I love about blogging, It makes me forget about all the bad times and just concentrate on chewing your ear off about my latest fashion love! So Its 3am and crazily I'm still awake and blogging! Today I went to Bliss Couture and picked up the FREE gift! Im soooooo in love with this dress and no lindens needed only need to join the Bliss Inworld Group. What a perfect dress for your Valentine's date too. I added a beautiful hair from Vanity Hair, I have had this a while, I think I picked it up during Miss Virtual World 2013, but never used it! I have a few unused items I bought during those months. but I'm happy I got it as it really is beautiful. I finished this look with jewerally from Alienbear and Chop Zuey! Arent diamonds a girls best friend? They are mine! Well that and Chocolate!

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Karant Gown from Bliss Couture (Free Gift)
Hair: The Potion in Light Red from Vanity Hair
Jewels: Gold Silvester Earrings and Necklace from Alienbear and Ling Ling Bracelet from Chop Zuey
Make Up: Galaxy in Black/Pink from White Widow and Lara Lipstick in Fawn from Shake Up
Skin: Cindy Skin from Blush Skins
Pose: New Baroque from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment