Wednesday 27 February 2013

She Was The Light.....

Sometimes people come into your life for a purpose. All my friends are the light I couldnt live without. Each one of them supporting and Caring. I love each of them in their own way. I have to say the last few months I would be lost without them. So I got the chance to create a new friendship with a new designer this week, Miss Lily Juno - Immerse. She is such a beautiful person who was orignally a furniture designer who has decided to try making clothing. This dress is one of her newset creations. 100% Mesh and I love the creases in all the right places. Yes, I know yet again Im wearing my Exile hair I can not remove! Sorrrrryyy! When I like something it literally takes me days to take it off. Good thing I dont have to wash it in Second Life. I finished the look with some shoes I have had for months, but never had anything to wear them with. Today was the day to use them!

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Cami in Teal from Immerse
Shoes: Revenna Shoe in Spearment from Similar
Hair: Crazy In love in Persimmion from Exile
Skin: Cindy Skin from Blush Skins
Ring: Tres Chic Set from Lazuri
Prop & Pose: Hallway from Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment