Tuesday 12 February 2013

I Wait For You.....

Today has been a really cold day in Southern England and I am freezing even with the heating on full blast. Anyway today I bring you another Miss Virtual World post. This was the Formal Gown to the very beautiful Mio Linette who was Miss Singapore. She wore it in Red but this week Azul realesed more colors and I really love it in this Sapphire! It is simply stunning, with the Sapphire and Black cape on the back. It honestly is my favourite Azul gown to date. I added a hair I have had a while from Vanity Hair which has had a handful of uses, styled up or down it really is a really versitile piece to have in your inventory. Did I tell you how much I love Vanity's new tones of Red? Amazing! For Today's post I am using the new poses from Posesion called Haute Chic. Dahriel has just made 3 new sets of wonderful poses. Everytime a new one comes out I am even more impressed! Theres something for everything at Posesion.

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Mio in Sapphire from Azul
Jewels: Noor Mystic Infinity from Lazuri
Hair: Cohimbra in Warm Red from Vanity Hair
Make Up: Eyeshadow in Turquoise and Janire Lipstick in Red from Shake Up.
Pose: Haute Chic Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment