Thursday 14 February 2013

Black & White Did'nt Fit You...

"I tried to paint you a picture, Black & White didnt fit you" Soooo I decided to put on another beautiful Red gown this time a free group gift from Desir made by the ever so talented Viven Emerald. I met Viven when she was modelling before she was designing, when I saw her designs I was stunned! They are so beautiful. Even her group gifts are stunning! Me loves myself some Desir. I mixed this stunning gown with some stunning jewels from Chop Zuey, Belle made this piece for Miss Poland's Formal Gown in Miss Virtual World and when I put them on I was literally in love! The jewels are perfect, sprakling gold and crimson red gems! Oh my Gosh I dont think I will ever remove this beautiful piece. I finished the look with my favourite Vanity Hair! I have used this for  few blogs but I just cant get enough of it! Me is in loveeeeeee......

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Valentina Gown from Desir (Group Gift)
Jewels: Amore Campari from Chop Zuey
Hair: Wake Up Alone in Warm Red from Vanity Hair
Make Up: Shiny Eyeshadow in Peach from Mons and 083 lips from CStar
Pose: Extreme Fairy Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment