Thursday 21 February 2013

Shy Of The Cool!!

Today was super fun with lots of new friends. I had a lash fitting lesson then we headed over to a store I have never been before. ALB offers lots of amazing clothing from gowns to casual wear to this amazing leather jacket you see me sporting. I love all the pink stitching. I actually am getting a bad obsession with pink at the moment and I said I hated pink? I dont think I dont know anyone on the grid who doest have this awesome hair! Im soooooo in love with this crazy hair. I actually even loved going the lighter red today. Matched with some natural Shake Up and theese extra cool glasses I look like Im ready for anything life is going to throw at me. 

Want Theese Items:
Coat: Tiffany from ALB
Hair:Salome Hair in Summertime from Lelutka
Tights:PantyHose in Tan from BAX
Glasses: Fleurir Glasses from Pididdle
Make Up: Lara Lipstick in Fawn from Shake Up

No comments:

Post a Comment