Tuesday 19 February 2013

Lets Paint A Picture Of the Perfect Place......

Yesterday I had one of thoose days where I took a day off styling and decided to just have fun with some beautiful friends. It was one of the funniest days in my Second Life. Sometimes you just need one of those days. Today I decided to wear something casual and pink! I have my reservations about  wearing pink but I ended up really liking this one. The whole outfit is from Prism and also comes with some sexy knee high boots! Hardly any styling needed. I added one of Exile's newest hairs! I am really in love with this one, and I love the names Exile chooses for their hairs this one is called Part Of Me. I love all the exile names as they are usually named after songs. I think I have a few named after Adele songs in my Inventory. I completed the look with my favourite Shake Up Liptick collection, You can chose Pout, Gloss or Teeth. I love the soft tones too. The Pose Im using today is from Criss Poses at The Retreat.

Want Theese Items:
Outfit: Abbey in Brown from Prism
Hair: Part Of Me in Persimmon from Exile
Make Up: Shades of Pink Lipstick from Shake Up
Nails: AA Collection from Marketplace
Pose: Waiting from Criss Poses (Retreat Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment