Saturday 16 February 2013

Distance....

So Today Me is happy! Despite letting alot of people down this week with my poor connection which I feel superbad about, I hate letting people down even if they can cope without me. Anyways Today I decided to put on this beautiful Gilda Dress from Gizza, This dress really reminds me of spring, and the thought of spring really makes me happy as its my favourite season. I so cant wait to see the warm weather start to come in and the daffodils start to grow. I matched this beautiful dress with a new hair from Exile. This is now my new favourite hair as I love the way it fits close to your body, Its also a really femine hair and and makes you look super pretty. I completed the look with this stunning feather necklace from Purple Moon which I bought long ago but never had a chance to wear till today <3. Hope you are all having a smiley weekend.

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Gilda Gown in Floral Green from Gizza
Hair: Crazy In Love in Nectar from Exile
MakeUp: Honey West Eyeliner from Madrid Solo & Gloss Lipstick in Coral from Blacklace Beauty
Jewels: Selva Necklace in Brown from Purple Moon & Abigail Ring from Donna Flora

No comments:

Post a Comment