Thursday 26 June 2014

Does that make me crazy?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/with/14218498673
"Come on now, who do you
Who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Ha ha ha, bless your soul
You really think you're in control? Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy.....Just like me" Gnarles Barkley - Crazy. I LOVE this song and I was reminded of it Today when I saw Sara Skinners Version. Shes really good and I love her Covers. Anyway Today I am wearing some beachwear from Gizza. I love this simple casual set. It has a long Maxi Skirt and this casual Jean Jacket is perfect and so versatile to use for other outfits!! See my skin? Yep I went a little darker today. This Skin is from Wow Skins and is for a huge event called Summer Of Love which opens Tomorrow!!! Most Definently worth a look because not only is this skin beautiful but its also Exclusive to the Event!!!
That's it from me for the week!! have a beautiful Weekend <3

Want Theese Items:
Outfit: Matilda Outfit from Gizza
Glasses: Full Moon Glasses from Meisu
Hair: Jade from Emo-tions
Skin: Imen Medium from Wow Skins (Summer of Love)
Ring: Garden Cocktail from Yummy (Arcade Event)
Make Up: New Occasion Lips from Glamorize
Teeth from Shake Up
Nails: Fruits from Shake Up (Slink Compatible)
Pose: Model 445 from Everglow
Location: Baja Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment