Wednesday 11 June 2014

FFL: Strangers Face.


"A Friend Might Be Waiting Behind A Strangers Face" - Maya Angelou. I found this little quote on Pinterest and I loved it instantly. I love how I became close to people in SL without ever seeing their faces even. How friendship can run that deep and true. Its really really beautiful. 
So Today I doing another Fashion For Life Post in which I am showcasing Moondance and Gt. I adore Moondance, Kat is really amazing. She has now expanded from nails and is making Jewels to match. I love love love this set she has made for FFL its called Sayuri. With theese beautiful Jewels I chose another FFL Item which is from Girl Thursday, I love the combo of having a cocktail dress with a shirt and tie and its mesh and comes in 4 different sizes and dont forget by purchasing items at Fashion For Life you are also raising money for a great cause. Hope your enjoying your week :) 

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Belted Pencil Dress from Girl Thursday (FFL)
Jewels: Sayuri from Moondance (FFL)
Hair: Judith from Emo-tions
Make Up: The Basic Eyeshadows from ShakeUp
Natural Gloss from Shake up
Nails: Fishscale from Moondance
Skin: Ashley from Birdy

No comments:

Post a Comment