Monday 23 June 2014

Bring Me The Night.....

Monday always comes around so quickly. Last Week my friend Jordan wanted my opinion on a pair of his Full Perm Shoes he was making and Instantly I had fallen in love. I love the way the strap wraps around our ankles and its really sexy but elegant. I instantly said "Ooooh this would look so hot in Sliver or Gold." He was really lovely and textured mine so I could Blog them. He is selling these at an amazing price aswell so you should go grab a demo especailly if you are a designer who has permissions from Slink! Yes they are made for Slink Feet!! So another one of my favourite accessories is a handbag and I adoreee this clutch from BeloD... I love the sparkly Diamonds and the bag is resizable! Have a sparkling week!!

Want Theese Items: 
Shoes: Stapped Heels from Jordan J Designs
Feet: Feet Female High from Slink
Bag: Cristal Clutch from BeloD
Nails: Love Donna Flora from Nailed It
Pose: Victoria Poses from Meisu (Subscriber Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment