Monday 7 July 2014

Dont You Know I'm Human Too?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/with/14218498673
So Its been a while since I blogged. My internet connection is down at the moment but hopefully will be fixed this week. I missed blogging but I did discover one of my favorite new songs by Magic called Rude. It reminds me of a really rich family like the sort who live in Chelsea rejecting some guy who wants to marry their daughter just because he isn't wealthy or respected. Reminds me a bit of The Notebook.
Anyways Today I am blogging the NEW swimwear from Topazia, It comes in a selection of different patterns but I choose this pretty pink floral. I love it so much and I think this might be my new favorite swimwear! I added this pretty Hat from Swallow which is actually at The Dressing Room Fusion at the moment at a steal of 70L. Finishing my look with these beautiful jewels from Finesmith. I been looking at them for a while now and they are absolutely stunning and a NEW skin from Wow Skins which is sooo pretty and perfect tone in Dark Tan for my Beach Look. While I am here Congrats to the Wonderful Tyra Eiren who was crowded Finesmith Muse 2014 on Saturday!

Want Theese Items:
Swimwear: Manea Swimsuit from Topazia NEW
Hat: Flower Hat from Swallow (TDR) NEW
Jewels: Julius from Finesmith NEW
Hair: One by Herve Faenzo
Skin: Melodia from Wow Skins NEW
Make Up: Teeth from Shake Up
Odd Beauty Freckles from Milk (Came with Hair)
Bag: Vintage Radio from Bubble
Pose: Clutch Set from WetCat
Location: Baja Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment