Tuesday 10 June 2014

CannonBall.

Who doesn't Love a hunt? Well Finesmith are having a little hunt Inside the Mainstore called Recolor for Finesmith Group Members. And the Hunt Prizes? They are awesome NEW releases like this beautiful necklace set I am wearing called Mango. All you need to do is join Finesmith Inworld Group and Hunt for little flowers around the store, The hunt Items are only priced between 50L-140L but are worth over 7k all together. "So it's not hard to fall, When you float like a Cannonball" - Damian Rice. I dont know why this Blog reminded me of this song or why I am listening to it at 1am. But I instantly had thoughts of Dawson's Creek, I remember watching it on the Television every Sunday. My favourite Chracter was Andie - A beautiful young woman in High School. To everyone else she was strong and brave but inside she was falling apart, looking after her sick mother and on medication herself. I really admired her and I think I shed a lot tears for her. Luckily the producers let her fall in love with a Hottie!! Now I have admitted my embrassing addiction to Dawsons Creek I'll let you all get on with your Tuesdays or if your European Wednesday now :D

Want Theese Items:
Swimsuit: Bun Bodysuit from Finesmith (Recolor Hunt)
Jewels: Mango from Finesmith (Recolor Hunt)
Glasses: Full Moon Glasses from Meisu
Hair: Daisy from Lelutka
Pose: Lean Set from Zzang

No comments:

Post a Comment