Thursday 5 June 2014

FFL: Your Hands

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/with/14218498673
I decided to change the layout of my Blog Posts. One because I have been Blogging like this on the VoguE Blog and I really prefer it. But I am sorry I don't wanna go back and change every post.
So Today has been a happy day. I woke up smiling and the sun was shining and I felt refreshed and I am seeing Ben in 2 days which always makes me a little more excited. Its that time of year again for the biggest Event of the Year! Yes Fashion for Life and here are some of the Items you can grab. This amazing top from LeeZu which I have loved for months. Ever since I saw it on Lil Cao's Blog! Also Prism have an amazing outfit which I am wearing the skirt to , I love the chained belt and the glorious greens it owns. Yes I put the black down for a little while and went back to the summer colors seeing as the sun is shining in England!! Yes miracles can happen :D Anyway its only 2 days till Fashion For Life officially opens and aren't you excited? "Fashion For Life runs from June 7th - June 20th across 10 sims. The theme this year is Wanderlust - a reflection of Relay For Life's theme Journey To A Promise. Over the 10 Sims, you will find 150 stores, gacha areas and a region wide passport game." - Fashion For Life. An exciting Weekend ahead guys! Lets all go shopping and raise more money for Fashion For Life.

Want Theese items:
Top: Deklannche Top from LeeZu (FFL Item)
Skirt: Leah Skirt from Prism (FFL Item)
Hair: Sharp from Epoque
Jewels: Nes Set from Finesmith
Mind Eye Decor from Finesmith
Make Up: AstroGlam from Nuuna
Skin: Ashley from Birdy
Pose: Delmay
(Please Note, LM's for Fashion for Life Wont allow access untill Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment