Thursday 12 June 2014

Someday...

" Its the oldest story in the world. One Day your 17 and planning for someday, and then quietly without you ever really noticing, Someday is today, and that someday is yesterday and this is your life - Nathan Scott (One Tree Hill) Today I am wearing some Liv Glam, Over the months I have been getting quite a collection from Liv Glam and this is one of my favorites. I love the loose fitting cardigan over the cutey halterneck dress and the colors so vibrant and so Summer!!! I added some of my favorite sandals this Summer from Gizza. They come in about a million different colors and you have the option to have them with sparkles or plain and they are compatible for Slink Bare Feet. England has been so so hot since our Thunderstorm on Saturday (Which I got stuck in)  And well I really would love this outfit in my RL Inventory.

Want These Items:
Dress: On the Metro from Liv Glam
Shoes: Flat Sandals from Gizza
Hair: Rain from Exile
Jewels: Axila Bracelet from Lagyo
Skin: Ashley from Birdy
Pose: Delmay

No comments:

Post a Comment