Tuesday 17 June 2014

WE like Us!!

"It doesn't matter who likes us, WE like us" - Zen to Zany. What people think really doesn't matter as long as you are happy with who you are! I try to remember this in times when I feel under pressure to fit in or if I get the impression someone doesn't like what I have worn or done. If I am proud well screw everyone else.Today I decided to wear some LpD from The Chapter 4. I absolutely adore the top to this outfit. I love the little Pearl chain on it, Its also mesh and comes in 3 different colors to chose from. I also decided to mix it with a hair I have had a while from Lelutka. I call this my Geri Halliwell hair but its really called Bouffant. It comes with the Tiara but you could also wear it without. Theeese  shades ..... So chic and the lens have like 4 different tint options. I think they are on of favourite's. I love big glasses.... especailly good for looking beautiful but covering up hangovers xD.

Want These Items:
Outfit: Sandra Outfit from LpD (Chapter 4)
Shades: Feline Sunglasses from Co57
Jewels: Kaluha from Emo-tions
Hair: Bouffant from Lelutka
Nails: Donna Flora Set from Nailed It
Make Up: Lips 084 Gloss from CStar
Skin: Ashley Skin from Birdy
Pose: Disco Diva from Wetcat

No comments:

Post a Comment