Friday 6 June 2014

FFL: Bounce

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sessie16/
Today I felt like doing a bit of a silly Post. I am still Blogging Fashion For Life which opens TOMMROW! Today I decided to spoil you with Nya's Shop with this cute tank which has a HUD so you can change the patterns. Another FFL Item is my sandallls from Essenz for Flat Slink Feet and if you buy the fatpack,  50% gets donated to charity. Great excuse to own all the colors right? Not only that but Essenz is one of the Sim Champions located in the Trek Sim but please you have to see all the Sims they are absouley stunning.
Yes I also have a Arcade addiction. Who doesnt?  I actually had to shop from the little boat with Ben. Was so cute but obsessive but Hey, I did Win this little cute Octopus on my head which is from the Half Deer machine. Hes even eating a little cupcake. Nom Nom Cake! 
This picture really reminds me of the line in Wrecking Ball -"I Put you high up in the sky...Now your not coming down" - Miley Cyrus. (Please let me down now). Ok enough of me chatting. Have a awesome weekend and if you have time, Please check out Fashion For Life.

Want theese items
Top: Gypsie Tank from Nya's Shop (FFL)
Shoes: Tampa from Essenz (FFL)
Headdress: Summer Delights (Octoberry) from Half Deer (Arcade)
Jewels: Roxanne from Finesmith
Hair: Beyond The Waves from Exile
Make Up: Danielle Eyeshadow from Shake Up
Skin: Ashley from Birdy Skins
Pose & Prop: Bubbles from Glitterati
(Please Note, LM's for Fashion For Life wont allow access untill Tommrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment