Monday 25 March 2013

Together Though The Storm.....

It was so strange seeing this dress for the first time, It reminded me of a time I was thinking about giving modelling all up, I remember at the time I spoke to the the beautiful Carilynn O'Hare. She and my Bestie Dana persuaded me to keep going. And so when I first saw this dress it was on Cari, Its such a fierce dress which shouts "Yes, I am a Women! Dont Mess With Me". I really love the dresses from Champagne Sparkling Couture, Enzo puts his heart and soul into every creation, and you can always see it! The dress is named Decadent and comes in 2 other other colors, a beautiful natural brown and a fiery orange, All the colors are stunning and really worth taking a look. I added a windblown hair from Emo-tions, I think they are hands down my favourite place to shop for hair, all their hair have a edge to them. What I am starting to love more is Emo-tions now started making some jewels, So it really is a dangerous place to go with Lindens. I hope you all have a great week.

Want Theese Items:
Outfit: Decadent in Green from Champagne Sparkling Couture
Hair: Windblown 2 in Flames from Emo-Tions
Make Up: Lara Lipstick in Fawn from Shake Up and Twce Shy in Lime from Madrid Solo
Skin: Cindy in Tan from Blush Skins
Pose: Ambiorix Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment