Tuesday 5 March 2013

FFL: How Did You Find Me.....

So the countdown has begun, Only 4 days till Fashion For Life Opens and today I decided to show you a beautiful dress from Shiki, The whole dress is covered in sequins and mesh, the texture is really amazing. The part I love the most about this dress is the square cut neckline. It adds that bit of fierceness which I adore. I managed to meet the Shiki Designer at the DEJAVOGUE show and he is a really friendly person and all his creations are made from the heart. Today I decided to wear some Finesmith Jewels on the dress from last years Miss Virtual World- Germany Set, designed for the stunning Falbala Fairey. This was my favorite set in the contest and Falbala looked just stunning. I finished the look with some hair from Vanity Hair, I love this beehive hair! I think because in Real Life my hair is super thick, I like any wild styles. Dont Forget Fashion For Life Opens 9th March, spreading across 9 stunning Sims with a truckload of deisigners helping Relay For Life. Fashion Shows and Events from some of the best Agencies in Second Life. Heres your Landmark : Fashion For Life. Have a beautiful Week!

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Celeb Mesh Gow from Shiki (FFL Item)
Jewels: Falbala MVW Formal Gown Decor and Holiday Tale Earrings from Finesmith
Hair: Visionaire in Gravy from Vanity Hair
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Red from Shake Up and Lying Eyes in Gold/Yellow from Madrid Solo (FFL Item)
Pose: Tominaga Set from The Muse Poses (Fashion Limited Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment