Thursday 28 March 2013

Happy Easter....

Well I wanted to do a really fun post and Enzo helped me do this with this seriously cute Easter Costume, It comes in 4 different colors Yellow, Blue, Pink and Orange and I am loving them all. I love it when Enzo makes really cute outfits to mark Occasions like Easter. And the little carrot peeping out my dress is so hot. I just have to hope I dont meet any men who like carrots! My favourite part of this outfit is the ultra cute mask, I love the little nose and super long ears. Awww Its so cute. I added a wild hair I got a few weeks ago from Lelutka which I adore there big curly hairs at the moment and can hardly remove them, Added a bracelet from Finesmith and I am ready for Easter Sunday and lots of Chocolate! Happy Easter Guys.

Want Theese Items: 
Costume: Easter Girl in Blue from Champagne Sparkling Couture
Bracelet: Folieole Braclet in Sunflower from Finesmith
Hair: Dolce Hair in Summertime from Lelutka
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Orange from Shake Up
Pose: Runway Set from Wetcat

No comments:

Post a Comment