Wednesday 6 March 2013

FFL: The Only Sun....

Last Night myself and a few friends hit Zenshi where I picked up this amazing jacket from Diram, Chevia couldnt believe I had never shopped there before. I guess I secretly am not a shopaholic! Anyway I saw this jacket and had to HAVE it!!!! I love the edgyness of it! Yes I admit I love Fierce clothing! What made me want to create a Fierce look today was the make up I'm wearing from Madrd Solo. I love what it did to my face! This Item is only avaliable at Fashion For Life which opens in 3 days!!!!!! Add 12pm on 9th March in your diary if you havent already! Desingers have come together to raise money for Relay for Life. So by shopping you will be supporting a great cause! I completed my look with one of my faourite pieces from Finesmith! I love how sexy and scary this necklace can make you look! Have a great day :)

Want Theese Items: 
Jacket: Nathalia Jacket in Red from Diram
Make Up: Spotted Owl from Madrid Solo (FFL Item)
Jewels: Noir Lashes and Shinobu Necklace from Finesmith
Hair: StrangeLove in Dark Red from Emotions
Pose: Drama Set from Posesion (FFL Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment