Wednesday 13 March 2013

FFL: I Feel It In The Air....

So it has been a few days since my last post, I got a little busy this week with Metaverse Prelims and Styling. But Fashion For Life has offically opened in the meantime, and Today I went over there and headed to WetCat where I had a bit of a spending spree on poses. After I decided to message the owner telling her how much I liked her poses and In the end I managed to make a new friend today. Anyway the dress I'm wearing Today is from Lpd and is an Exclusive to Fashion For Life located in the Temple of Artemis at Ephesus: - Built by Nexuno Thespian. I love this as its so delicate and pretty, like a fairy tale wedding dress, I really love LpD for all thngs sweet and pretty. The jewels I am wearing are also an exclusive to Fashion For Life made by my beautiful friend Zuri Lyric of Lazuri. The gems are all texture change and metal change to match with any outfit! Both of theese Items 100% of proceeds goes to Relay For Life so its time to SHOP......

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Steam Cloud from LpD (FFL Item)
Head Dress: Simplicided from Baoba
Jewels: Princess Of The Forest from Lazuri (FFL Item)
Hair: Adorable Updo Hairstyle in Orange Brune from TuTy's
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Red and Steam Cloud Eyeshadow from LpD (FFL Item)
Pose:  Wide Set from WetCat

No comments:

Post a Comment