Tuesday 5 March 2013

FFL: Stay....

Today I get to post with the beautiful Chevia, I never really posted with people because I'm always scared to take the photos because I really am a newbie at camera controls! Anyway heres my 4th Fashion For Life Post! Yay!!!!!! Today I decided on some Blacklace Lingerie. I really love Blacklace because of the beautiful texures. The embroidary on the fabric is simply amazing. We both decided to wear some NEW Lelutka hair which is my personal favourite. I love the sleek long hair, out of  your face. It really is just stunning in whatever color u chose. Fashion For Life Opens 9th March -17 March, spread across 9 beautiful Sims, Its not like a usual fashion fair! This is something you want to go visit. You will not be disapointed with a truskload of stores with exclusive items, fashion shows, parties and the Final of Top Model! Its time to make this the best Fashion For Life yet. 

Want Theese Items: 
Sessie
Lingerie: Daphne Set and Danae Set from Blacklace (FFL Items)
Hair: Vibrato in Irish Red from Lelutka
Jewels: Princess Of The Forest from Lazuri (FFL Item)

Chevia
Lingerie: Delectable in Cream & Blk from Blacklace
Hair: Vibrato in Dark Brunetter from Lelutka

Pose: Bend from Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment