Wednesday 27 March 2013

Not Enough This Time....

Soooooo.....Today Im a little sleepy and lonely. So it was time to Blog some of the Hollywood Event things which opens March 30th-April 14th which has 80 of the best designers and 80 swag bags for you to collect. Heres the website for all infos: Hollywood Event. I adore casual things and I am seeing head scarfs everywhere at the moment so here I am in a beautiful mesh dress and headscarf from Zen for the Hollywood Event. I love this dress and I wish I could get away with something this tight fitting in Real Life. I added some pretty bracelets from Finesmith which are all the rage at the moment, I am seeing them everywhere and I can hardly take them off! And with a huge range of color, how can a girl resist? I decided to use a pose which is actually made for men for the Hollywood Event, But hey it works! Hope you have a beautiful Weekend especially with Easter coming up. 

Want Theese Items: 
Dress & Headscarf: Papparazzi Dress from Zed (Hollywood Event Item)
Tights: Pantyhose in Mocca from BAX
Ring: Diva Ring in Green from ME (Hollywood Event Item)
Bracelets: Kotar Bracelets in Organic from Finesmith
Hair: Adorable in Chestnut from Tuty's
Make Up: Lara Lipstick in Fawn from Shake Up and Lying Eyes in Green from Madrid Solo (FFL Item)
Pose: Minimalist Set for Him from Posesion (Hollywood Event Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment