Sunday 3 March 2013

FFL: An Best Friend.....

Firstly..... I want to dedicate this blog to my bestest friend in the whole world, she crossed over to my Real Life a long time ago, I talk about her very frequently on this Blog. And of course Im talking about Dana Yotov and this beautiful Gown was her Gown for Miss Virtual World made by the ever so talented Amutey Decuir of Bliss Couture. Now I have to hand it to Amutey, she got Dana in Glitterrrrrr! I want to just say how much I adore Dana! She has always been my person! The person who tells me when I'm right and wrong! I should listen more because she is 99% of the time right!!! This post is also very special as its my first Fashion For Life Post! Fashion For Life opens 9th March - 17 March 2013, You can Visit the 9 sims and see the latest SL styles and accessories, party in the event zones and watch fashion shows produced by a range of top agencies. FASHION FOR LIFE is helping to raise funds and awareness on behalf of RELAY FOR LIFE, so shop until you drop and help support this good cause. Heres the Slurl (NOT OPEN TILL 9TH MARCH) INTERNATIONAL PLAZA

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Miss Virtual World Gown -Dana from Bliss Couture (FFL Item)
Skin: Iala Skin in Pink from Modish (FFL Item)
Pose: Drama Set from Posesion (FFL ITEM)
Hair: Karma in Autumn from Emo-tions

No comments:

Post a Comment