Friday 22 March 2013

My 3 Leaf Clover....

So I am a bit late as per usual but I was writing a article on St. Patricks day for Neiva Kumasi Magazine and became a bit Inspired. So I saw this beautiful dress Gizza had specially made for St.Patricks Day and I offically fell in love! It is really Irish in a simple way, I love the beautiful gold band drawing my waist in and how soft it looks on the skin. To add to this I saw Finesmith had the Desire items on the 55L Thursday and Well.....I had to drop by,  picked up this stunning necklace and bracelet which are texture change, so you can change the gems up to a total of 6 different colors to match that special outfit. I really love Yula's creations for something unique and special. It also amazes me how so many stunning models can style the items so differently, I can guantee I'll be using this set in Blogs to come. I finished this post with an amazing Updo from Emo-tions made for myself, I cant resist blogging it early! It will be in Emo-tions Mainstore in a few short weeks.

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Chantelle Gown in Green from Gizza
Jewels: Desire Bracelet and Necklace from Finesmith (55L Thursday)
Nails: Nails Shape 2 in Gold from Finesmith
Hair: Sessie (Might Change) in Flames from Emo-tions (Coming Soon)
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Red from Shake Up and Lying Eyes in Yellow Gold from Madrid Solo (FFL Item)
Pose: Jewelry Set from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment