Monday 28 January 2013

Waiting For Tonight......

*Hides behind the curtain* I promise I'm not half naked! Yes I'm finally doing my first ever lingerie post thanks to Countdown. Antonia has just realised theese beautiful lingerie's just in time for Valentine's Day! So all you men out there, wanna get lucky, go grab this ;). Theese Lingerie pieces can also be worn with Lola Tangos but I soooooo do not own pretty breasts so I went natural. It's really nice to see amazing store's like Countdown making beautiful and sexy clothes for the new breasts. There's a HUD that looks super easy to use. I wanted to add some red to this outfit because isn't red the color of romance? So I added my favourite lipstick from CStar and bright red nails! Finished the look with theese super sexy skyscraper heels from Ncore! I wish so much that I could walk even one step in heels like this in Real Life. Sighs......

Want Theese Items:
Lingerie: Casey Lingerie in Brown from Countdown
Shoes: Triumph in Graphite from NCore
Nails: Nails Collection AA (Hud changes color) from Pixel Fashion on Marketplace
Lipstick: Lips Matte 084 from CStar
Hair: Trend hair in Its Not Ginger from Lelutka
Skin: Cindy Skin in Nude from Blush Skins
Pose: The Lean from ZZANG Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment