Tuesday 22 January 2013

Im Just A Girl.....

Today I decided to put down my gowns away and dress how I would in Real Life. Obviously I'm not a Model in Real Life. I'm just a average girl who has enjoyed making friends and fashion in Second Life. A few little pieces about me and some of you probably already know it, Im actually called Sarah, Im 27 from England. I worry easily and I'm actually quite shy in Real Life. Now let me be quiet about useless facts about myself. This jacket/shirt duo I actually got from a guys store. yes.....I have been learning to look in guy stores. I had had my eye on theese Maitreya boots for a while, I never had any excuse to buy them, today was my excuse! One thing I do love about my Second Life is my red hair! Yes Dana......You made me love red hair!!!! 

Want Theese Items:
Jacket/Shirt: Denim Jacket Washed (Womens) from Kal Rau
Hair: Pocahontas in Irish Red from Lelutka
Jeans: Classic Jeans in Indigo from Zaara
Boots: Shearling Boots from Maitreya
Skin: Cindy in Nude from Blush Skins

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, as usual, dear Sessie <3 Great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Thank you Kitty & Miele <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana: You know what would be cool, bestie?
    Sessie: What?
    Dana: You in red hair.
    Sessie: Nooooooooooo

    LOL! I still remember that conversation. Now half of your hair inventory is red and you've never looked more stunning since we started playing SL. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember saying, English people hate red hair!!!! Nope Dana you transformed this english Girl! I lovesssss Red Hair!!!!! At least i got to travel this journey with my bestie <3

    ReplyDelete