Thursday 17 January 2013

My Love Keeps On Writing....

Today I decided to start doing a few dresses from Miss Virtual World 2013, I made a few friends in the contest and I looked around on the day and alot of the dresses caught my eye. One of my friends in the contest was Audrey Cresci - Miss Poland! This dress is one of the most beautiful creations I have seen. Made by Vero Modeo and Mesh! It also has a optional skirt if you prefer a longer train or also if you just wanted to use the corset top you may also do that. So many possblities. Audrey also used Chop Zuey to make her beautiful jewels. As you know Belle always has some of the best quality jewels in Second Life. I fell in love with this set. It comes in a few colors but Audrey did an amazing job of matching it to her dress. I decided to finish the look with a hairbase and attachment from Purple Moon who have recently started making hair. I love their Ginger tones! I prefer being a lighter red. I;m currently looking for a nice freckle tattoo so if anyone knows anywhere that does good freckles let me know :)

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Poland Audrey Gown from Vero Modeo
Hair: Dax hair in Red from Purple Moon
Jewerally: Amore Campari from Chop Zuey
Pose: Lluvia Set from Muse Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment