Monday 7 January 2013

The Journey.....

I cant remember how long it has been since I did a headshot, I think way back to my first challenge for Miss Virtual World was the last time. I have to say I got my inspiration for this post from Falbala Fairey as she did some beautiful headshots in Lazuri jewels and I just had to give it a go. Thank you Falbala! Of course Falbala is a photographer and I'm no where as good as I only mess about. So anyway this post is about Lazuri! One of the most beautiful jewerally creations I have seen. most of her wonderful jewerally is texture and style change so theres alot you can do and match with it! I fell in love instantly with this set En Tournant! I added a beautiful headdress from  Bliss Couture and stinning lashes I got from Purple Moon a while back at Black Friday. Hope your all enjoying your red hot Monday. Skin Blogged at: Blush

Want theese Items: 
Jewelrally: En Tournant from Lazuri
Hair: Lika Updo in Red2 from Miamai
Headdress: Noelle Hat in Red from Bliss Couture
Make Up: Gold Eyeshadow from Shake Up, Lips Matte 082 from CStar and Reloaded Lashes from Purple Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment