Sunday 20 January 2013

Hold Me.... Wrap Me Up...

The dress I'm wearing today is made by one of my best freinds and one of the most talented designers in Second Life. Zalyn Bailey of Vogue made this beautiful gown for Ananya Mai who represented Malaysia in Miss Virtual World. The Gown isnt realesed yet but will be within a few weeks. So keep your eye out or join Vogue Inworld group. Yes another Miss Virtual World National Gown! This one is stunning! The skirt is mesh with beautiful frills and the sheer top. What really drew my attention to this beautiful gown was the pearl beading on the top. I had some simular pearls on my formal gown which was also made by Vogue. I added jewels from ever talented Yula Finesmith of Finesmith Designs and a beautiful hair I used for my national gown from Emo-tions.Congrats to Ananya who was voted people choice and also came Top 12 :)

Want Theese Items
Dress: Ananya Mai Gown from Vogue
Hair: Aurelia in Flames from Emo-tions
Jewels: Paulinha MVW in White from Finesmith
Make Up: Big Night Out Eyeshadow from Chelle and Gloss Lipstick in Coral from Blacklace Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment